Wednesday 30 June 2010

Untitled

“每一段旅程的结束,是下一段旅程的开始。”


Week 14, feel tired of everything, just hope time could go faster, next semester will be a better one.
Week 1, yosh new semester, this will be a good one.
Week 14, feel tired of everything, just hope time could go faster, next semester will be a better one.

An infinite loop, starting from year 2008, I've never stop doing things above.
Every new semester seems to have more challenging stuffs than previous one's, yet, old mistakes won't stop repeating.

Gone through 2 semesters with 6 core subjects, I've managed to survive first with good results, but not second. I don't really agree that as the progress of study getting further, the difficulty increase, at least not that significant.
So the only reason is that, I am getting lazier, losing momentum to continue forward.

Good news is, at least I do get fun on some subjects, although most I don't.

Proceeding to the last year soon, exposed more on the field I chose. This time, I ask myself, do I really like things like that. Maybe I overlooked the important of really knowing things before choosing. Turns out that, among so many choices, seems that the road I chose, is the only road that split away from the main path.

Am I now an Electronics undergraduate? or a Chemical one's?
Even worse, I do not like Chemistry.

Having a lecturer who let the students do what they want is not really a good thing, especially when this is a new stuff for us. No guidance no nothing but a sarcastic tone awaits when a mistake is done.

I don't know, perhaps I grown on a too comfortable environment, too much of a spoon-feed education accompany me since small.


29062010_Light Trail

IDK.

2 comments:

俊銘。陳 said...

cool la la...keat

hooixian said...

wahsai..ur english really good la..but i prefer u to write in english..ehehe..and it is good to write ur blog with more words.haha