Sunday 28 July 2013

Why dSLR?



Not so true in a way, for me.

I have been thinking of changing to a smaller mirror-less camera, but what's holding me off?
First, well, laziness, yeah, I haven't been really look hard for a good replacement. But what's more important is that, I need the responsiveness that a dSLR could give, so far none that I can get from those PnS cameras. Half press, focus, press it harder, release, ready for second shot, I need that, and I need it fast, instead of half press, wait for it, double beeping sound, press it all the way down, wait for it, double clicking sound, wait for it, bumps up the preview, wait for it, OK repeat the cycle.

Why SLR, why the hustle of bringing the heavy stuffs, physically and also on pricing, here and there, an extra bag while on travel? Well, to me, losing the precious moment is much heavier than anything else.

No comments: