Sunday 18 July 2010

HDR madness

I first heard about the term HDR from kiumo, I think about one year back.

I was impressed by the effect HDR can give and was eager to try it out.
The result, I've posted it before, and, yes it sucks.
Back then I was using photoshop to HDR, I wasn't even able to use photoshop properly at that time(not to say I am now able to, but at least way better). It's not an excuse, failed means failed, even now I am not good at HDR using photoshop anyway.

Second attempt was on a trip back to my primary school, which, photo looks much more okay than first, but HDR effect, not quite.
Third attempt, still failed.

Then I seek for help from kiumo the sipek pro.
Using the same photo of my third attempt, he showed me his version of HDR, again I was impressed.
He introduced a HDR software to me, Photomatix, which serves me for producing so many nice HDR effect photos from there on.

I got a satisfy outcome of HDR few months back, and now, I am in love with HDR.

I love the dramatic feel HDR gives,
I love the high saturation HDR gives,
I love the big space of imagination HDR gives.

Although, I am still sucks at indoor HDR.


18072010_MMU_XR

No comments: