Saturday 5 January 2008

4th Jan 2008

The very first thought when I am awake in this morning,
[Ah, I am in Penang now.]

0500
Friends arrived, throw everything up into the car.
After fetching another two friends,
0530
Departed.

0715
Arrived in Sri Kembangan


0717
First attempt on sky.


Duh, not good enough.

0730
The owner arrived and passed over the keys to us, time to unload things.


All these things….


Were put inside this little space, and traveled 2 hours...

After that, had our breakfast.
I ordered牛肉面,
OK lah.

Next destination is MMU Cyberjaya.
Traveled 10 minutes, and finally arrived in that full of “greens” place =.=

MMU Cyberjaya is big, the roads even have names.
Walking around in campus, travel from one building to another, are both very good ways of exercising.

After having enough fun there, we went to Jusco to meet up with friends.
Loiter around in Jusco, went to the electrical equipment department.
Fridges, plasma TVs, washing machines, all kind of toilet bowls, sinks and lots more.
And also, I saw my dream camera, the Canon S5, plus silicone spray for another of my dream thing, the Rubik’s Cube.
I am gonna get them, I am gonna get them!


Random shot in Jusco

1255
Went Pudu to buy bus ticket.
Pudu is still a hell-like place.
4pm bus, that means, 3 hours to spend, but, where and how?


One wish accomplished

1320
Times Square
Well, nothing special other than there were many kids wearing uniform loitering around.

1400
Teppanyaki!
We chose to sit inside, although it was a bit warmer than outside, but we were close to the chef.


The RM0.90 ocha


Great skill of the chef


The endao chef, plus the worthless bean sprout
Imagine, that was only for 4 person


Poor little kid with his head got covered by the “bean sprout hill”
(And the ang mo who uses chopstick >.<)


Salmon Fish Teppanyaki

1530
Left friends and waited at Pudu for the bus to arrive.
The information counter indicates all the 4pm bus were already boarding, but not Penang’s.

As time getting closer to 4, I was getting nervous.
Suddenly there was an announcement, not really clear enough to let me understand the words, nevertheless, I heard something like [Penang…counter…]
With one hand taking luggage, another hand taking ticket, I rushed to the counter which is few meters away.

I saw few people there, if not mistaken, they were also heading Penang.
I am still weak on listening Malay’s Malay.
I heard the people in the counter said something to the person in front of me, but not really sure what he said.
When it was my turn, he took my ticket, wrote something, a “10” with circle around, 4 digits number, one digit plus one alphabet.

Well,
4 digits, plate number,
One digit plus one alphabet, seat number,
A circle plus “10”?

Asked,
Oh OK, that was platform number,
Duh, how could I miss that out?

The bus delayed, I was to take the bus to Teluk Intan and change bus on the journey.

1624
Arrived in a bus station of…
Don’t know =.=
I was quite tired, was like unconscious for the whole journey, never pay attention on the place.

Changed bus,
1640
Continue journey, continue my unconscious journey.

1830
Again, stopped half hour at one of the rest stations in highway.
Bored, took out my laptop, transferred the photos, and watched a movie.
[神枪手与智多星]
Never thought it was so good.
I downloaded it for the sake that I heard of it from radio, and the casts, 黄秋生,吴镇宇,曾志伟
But it turns out to be quite a nice movie.

2054
Penang Bridge!!

2102
Penang Island!!

2107
Sungai Nibong Bus Station (This time I know)


Taken from the bus stop outside


While waiting...

That’s it, Penang…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol..
welcome back~

G said...

Another wish is completing soon~~~