Friday 4 January 2008

一天的八分之一

3 hours, how am I gonna pass this 1/8 of a day...

In 3 hours time, I will be on the road to KL, as a part of journey back to Penang, my beloved hometown.

Well, well, it has been two months, to be precise, 9 weeks and 3 days, since I last breath the air of Penang.
Everything in Penang is good,
Penang kia-s, don't ever deny that, you will feel frustrated about everything when you are out of Penang, especially when there is nothing to do.

To conclude this year (I mean 2007), this is quite a different year for me, after all, before this year, my freedom had been rely on the yellow margins of the calender. (Don't understand? Well, the public holidays)
I started the so called "free and exciting college life".
It wasn't really like that,
at least for me, it wasn't.

Nevertheless, this has been the year which I learned the most thing ever, from foes, from friends, from teachers, from family, from myself.

The learning routes are tough, they aren't easy at all.
There are sayings "we learn from mistakes", "stand back on ground at where you fall".
These are just barely some minor obstacles in life, although they are not easy to handle at all.

I've gone through them, of course, not by myself,
thanks to the friends, the foes who helped me.

I grew a lot, I can say that without any shame.
I do grew, after all the things that happened, I know what I should do, what attitude I should have, in order to survive in this world. (Sadly, "survive" is the word to express)

Things happen and pass,
people come and go,
but I—
my existence shall not fade.


There goes one third of my 3 hours.
I think I will spend the next 2 hours on drama.

Good-bye Malacca,
Here I am again, Penang.


Cheers ^^

3 comments:

chumly said...

In life the more insight you get the clearer your vision becomes.

wCh...彩慧 said...

finish alpha at melaka ad is it??
all de best in ur future degree life yea... Jia U !!

G said...

Chumly,
Thanks for that.

wch,
yup, foundation's completed!