Monday 12 May 2008

What happened few days before

How would you define the word [suey]?


Getting the first session which is 7.30am early in the morning, which means that I will have to wake up earlier than that?

Having name on the end of the list, meaning that I will have to wait until all the groups are done, which will be 2 hours later?

Having a special case where there are only 2 group mates instead of 3?

Having a group mate who is a Law student?

Having a group mate who is already a MBA and who is a well-experienced manager plus a lecturer-to-be?


Well, after all, just as I expected, it's not that hard,
and my group mates weren't that perfect that I thought too.

So, no big deal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whaoh
nice groupmates dude...
gonna learn to see it other perspective!
haha