Saturday 22 March 2008

OK, Finally it's here

First and foremost,
this post is having more than 50 photos and a few videos,
so it takes time to load,
if you can wait, take your time;
if you can't, press Ctrl + W.

Second,
Sorry for the late post,
I think I've uploaded nearly 100MB for this single post,
it takes time.

Third,
Since there are already so many photos,
any description would be useless.
Hence, you should be able to see those photos after spending 1 to 2 minutes reading this.

Last,
Enjoy.


The Entrance.


Beside the entrance.


Another side, beach.


Ding ding dong diang, the bridge is chosen.


Nice curve.


Taken on the first turn of the bridge.

[喂,要下雨了。]
Coi, coi.
Though, it didn't rain for the whole day, thank god.

[好笑咯.]
lol

Taken on the very end of the bridge.

Cool huh?
Here's the video.


This is important.


USM?


Yea, exactly.

Dinosaur versus boat(of USM).



Rubik's cube versus boat(of USM).


Don't ask me why, I just like the effect of this.

On the way leaving the bridge.

The poisonous(poisoned?) jelly fish.

While waiting to get into the jungle.

Still working?
Don't know.

I like this.


The don't-know-what fruit.

Everyone have been trying to shoot this fruit from the opposite side,
although it will be clearer and easier to shoot from this side.


Trip(adventure?) started.


Path.

I like this.

Inside forest, no doubt, ants.


Shaky, I wasn't even look at the LCD while shooting.


I've tried my best.

Too bright.
Too little water.

Two roads diverge in a yellow wood,

And we—
We chose the longer path.
(Which is right, referring to this photo.)

The Meromictic Lake

There are only hundred over known Meromictic Lakes,

And only two in Asia,
The Black Sea, and
Kerachut Beach of Penang.

The shooting-in-whatever-way-also-nice tree.


Worth it,
everyone said the same thing.

Woo-hoo


Here come the stupid shot,
One,

And Two,

There was three,
but no point showing an empty one.

Port?

The very little tiny port.

I took off my shoe before entering beach,
And I walked along the damn-hot sand and bridge of the port with naked legs.

Done with stupid photos,
Here come some nice ones.




I love every single one of these.

Back.


One add-on,
Just when we left the beach,

One of the self-moving trees,
Yes, trees, with [s] behind.


Above are taken using my S5, although some might not be taken by me.
But,
the clear images, definitely by Canon S5 IS.
XD


By Olympus μ810

Well, I am just damn lazy to bend down and shoot,
so, left it to others.

Nice one, though.

Like this one.


There is one thing I don't really understand,
why is this image so blur?

The result of not focusing completely?
Enlarge to have a better look.

Nice.


Kinda dark, but I like the feel of this photo.


流水潺潺


Again, the very long name tree.


Flow, flow,
Go to the sea.


The don't-know-what err.. creatures?


Refer to the first picture of this section.



By Olympus FE280

Two same brand, means same naming in images,
argh, how am I gonna group those images together in one folder.

Well, here's another example of the [blur-ness] I mentioned.


Why were you there and why are you here?

The first [you] refer to the prawn head,
and the second one refer to the picture.

Herm, like this.
That was the USM boat by the way.


The bridge, from the beginning till the end.


OK,
I've lost my contact lens, oh my god.

What is this?
Is this the difference between a compact and prosumer?
All in a sudden, I love my S5 even more.

Post.

We often try to avoid including this in our photos,
but there is someone just like to shoot on it.

(Cont.)
Flow, flow,
Go to the sea.


My backpack, shoe, and tripod bag.


某人的得意之作


The kia of don't-know-what fruit, according to OSK.


OK, I thought it will be useful,

But ends up to be an extra load of my backpack.

Someone wanna shoot on shoe,
so I borrowed the camera and took the following one.


Camping?


Port.


Sign board.



That's all, it took me days to upload,
but it only took you minutes to finish reading/watching,
so, don't complain.

6 comments:

sheng said...

这世界
有一样东西
叫resize
= =

sheng said...

er
想问下
那个湖什么特别?
没有看到水的?

theng wee said...

kerachut got new bridge d?
wah i really long time din go d.... the old bridge was like near-collapse condition when i was there like 5 or 6 years ago?
and if you go dip yourself in the lake you will find that the water on top is actually cold and the water on the bottom of the lake is warm. its a mixture of salt water and fresh water.

G said...

lol
我知道,但也是懒惰,放着给它慢慢upload就算了。
^^上面解释了,那个照片上的也不知道是不是真正的那个湖,比较像沼泽,然后就流向大海去咯。


Yea, my friend tasted the water =.=

Unknown said...

now is d dry season for d lake(mud)...haha

omg...i tasted d water dat ppl dip into...yucks...

yea..no doubt S5 win...
haha
(so particular...zzz)
=P

G said...

LOL
Luckily I am not that mad as you huh.


Of course, S5 you know
XD